The course is aimed at technicians who carry out plant analysis. Priority will be given to corporate and individual members who have not attended the previous ASPAC plant tissue workshops, as the core presentations remain the same. However, if you would like a refresher, please select 'Voluntary Wait-List' as your registration category - if a place is subsequently available you will be notified by email and invoiced manually.
Aims of the Course:
- To improve performance of methods consistently showing a wide spread of data in ASPAC plant proficiency testing rounds.
- Define the critical steps for ensuring accurate results
- Share some of the ‘tricks of the trade’
- Interaction between technicians working in similar fields.
- Sample preparation and digestion methods
- Appropriate instruments for purpose
- ICP-OES analysis and non-ICP methods
- Aspects of reporting and significant figures
- Laboratory and facilities tour – APAL, Agricultural Laboratory
- $300 per person with a limit of two team members per corporate membership
- ASPAC will provide lunch and refreshments during the course and dinner on the Tuesday evening
- Participants will need to arrange and cover the cost of their transport and accommodation. Details of local accommodation options are provided as a link on the registration page.